The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 4.0 pl. The printer's 10-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos. The Pro-10 can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19" and is compatible with a wide range of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and other fine art papers. Additionally, you can print directly on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and create your own customizable discs and jackets. The included Print Studio Pro plug in software provides an easy way to achieve optimal results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA Pro-10 features multiple connectivity options so you can easily print from your different devices. In addition to a standard USB connection, you can connect to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
- Print an 8.0x10" image in approximately 3 minutes 35 seconds and an 11x14" image in approximately 5 minutes 20 seconds
Canon FINE Technology
- Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
True Monochrome Prints
- The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 10-ink LUCIA system consist of Photo Black, Matte Black, and Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography. The premium LUCIA monochrome inks work together with the Chroma Optimizer to reduce the effect of bronzing. As a result, your printed photos will have expanded dynamic range, especially in the darker or shadow areas of the image
Uniform Ink Height
- The Chroma Optimizer brings uniform ink height over the printed image and regulates surface reflection. This maintains the natural color and integrity of your printed photos
Optimum Analysis & Mixture Of Color
- The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it
- The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver. 2.1 or later), Adobe Photoshop CS, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop Lightroom
Built-In CD & DVD Printing
- Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets
Print Your Vision Up To 13x19"
- Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13x19"
Versatile Paper Handling
- The 2-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers
- The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers
Built-in Ethernet Connectivity
- The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment
- PictBridge lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone
- Plug the cable into your PC for fast data transfer
- Print photos, email, Web pages and documents from a MacBook, iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch directly to your printer without installing a driver