Gain more control over your camera's motions with the Wireless Thumb Controller for Ronin-M gimbal stabilizers from DJI. Point the camera in any direction and save preset settings for fast, easy operation. The Thumb Controller simply clamps onto the Ronin-M's handlebars for single-operator shoots or can be used remotely from a distance of up to 200'.
Note: This version of the Thumb Controller is for the Ronin-M only. It does not support the Ronin.
- Complete Control by Thumb
- A custom-made pressure sensitive stick allows you to change the settings, speed, and direction of your gimbal, all at the flick of your thumb. Control where your camera is facing and access advanced settings, including calibration, channel settings, and preset profiles. Making changes is even faster than when using the Ronin remote controller or mobile app and can be done during any of your shots
- Fast Setup and Mounting
- Simply link the Thumb Controller to your gimbal, and you are ready to go. The Thumb Controller clamps easily to the handle bars or can be placed anywhere you like, no tools required
- Clear OLED Screen
- View your current status and click through menu options by using the controller's OLED status display
- Battery Life and Wireless Range
- The Thumb Controller's built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to 18 hours of power per charge. If you prefer to control your Ronin-M from a distance, the wireless signal is capable of working up to 200' away
- Dual Controller Compatibility
- Use the Thumb Controller in tandem with the Ronin-M's included remote controller. You can set the priority control source simply by designating the primary device
- Firmware Updatable
- A Micro-USB port on the Thumb Controller allows you to download and apply future software updates as well as recharge the integrated battery