/ Employment Opportunities
PROCAM is a family owned and operated business that has evolved into one of the largest independent photo and video equipment retailers. Careers at PROCAM range from management to retail and warehouse opportunities which include part time and full time Sales Associate positions. Current openings require experienced (preferably in an imaging-related field), high energy, friendly people with a great work ethic and a goal to succeed!
Sales Associate Positions
Locations: Cincinnati, OH | Livonia, MI | Aurora, IL
Status: Full Time, Part Time
PROCAM is seeking energetic, motivated candidates to join our team! Full-time sales positions available.
Retail Sales Associates have an overall responsibility to provide knowledgeable and professional service to all customers and help grow product sales and add-on business in the store. Associates must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet a customer's needs. He or she is held accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service, product demonstrations, and ensuring all store displays, merchandising and pricing are up to date and maintained. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, store merchandising, inventory stocking, maintaining product knowledge, and upholding industry standards.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
• Demonstrated success in a retail sales environment is preferred
• Familiarity with using basic computer and POS register procedures
• Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
• Excellent follow-up and persuasion skills
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
Digital Marketing + Social Media Position
Location: Livonia, MI
Status: Full Time, Part Time
PROCAM is seeking a digital marketing + social media specialist that will assist in building our company brand recognition and ties to brands the company represents.
We are looking for an talented, motivated and driven individual who can help promote our business, products and services. This position is fun, fast paced and rewarding.
We are seeking a bright, highly enthusiastic and personable candidate with at least 2 years of working experience in digital marketing.
+ Our ideal candidate is passionate about graphic design, has a clean professional design style, and an exceptional eye for detail.
This candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and is proficient in using email marketing programs, blogs, and social media platforms (such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram), as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, etc. This is an exciting position that offers the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of marketing programs.
Our marketing initiatives include projects for our two locations.
- Create and manage marketing and advertising campaigns, web updates, social media postings, organizing promotional events & seminars and updating event calendars.
- Create compelling content that will be published on the blog, email, and social media channels.
- Plan, create, and schedule email newsletters.
- Plan, create, and schedule blog posts.
- Schedule social media posts on all applicable channels at appropriate times throughout the day
- Monitor comments on all social channels, blog, and website and respond where appropriate.
- In addition to ongoing content calendar, execute sweepstakes and giveaways to engage and build the audience.
- Provide weekly updates with information on fans, follower’s stats and any promotional information.
- Stay up on digital marketing and advertising trends.
- Propose new platforms and execute your ideas.
- Identify goals and opportunities, conduct market research, benchmark and report on success with a strong attention to detail.
The individual must have the following characteristics:
- Creative - good / modern design aesthetic and graphic design skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong knowledge of graphics, HTML, internet marketing & social media
- Experienced with Photoshop, HTML, CSS, content creation, etc...
- Comprehensive understanding of email marketing best practices and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and an efficient time manager
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget
- Able to be flexible and tolerate ambiguity while still operating effectively
- eCommerce/photography knowledge / familiarity with Mailchimp & Magento platforms are a plus!
Approximately 20-40 hours per week during general business hours
Starting pay discussed at time of hire that is based on level of skills and expertise.
* Please submit a resume along with a link to your personal site and/or online portfolio. Please send links only.