/ Returns & Exchanges
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with every purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to PROCAM within 14 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, PROCAM reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a 15% restocking fee.Return Policy
RETURN & REFUNDS: You may return unopened / unused items within 14 days of purchase with your original receipt to PROCAM for a full refund. Any returned items that have been opened and/or used are subject to a 15% restocking fee, No Exceptions. Any products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable. Any returns without all original packaging, cables, accessories and documentation will be rejected. Original receipt is required to process any return, no exceptions. PROCAM reserves the right to reject any return at our discretion.
Ink cartridges, Memory cards, Printers, Backgrounds, Software, Film, Paper, DVDs, Drones, Motorized Stabilizers, and/or Batteries may not be returned once opened. Printers cannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed. No Exceptions.
- In order to return an item you need to first get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- You can request an RMA number online here, or by phone at (877) 977-6226
- All returns or exchanges must include a filled out RMA FORM with a valid RMA Number and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed inside another shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's original packaging.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer shipping box.
- Ship the package back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance such as UPS or FedEx. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 7 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed.
- International customers, please mark the item as 'VENDOR RETURN' to avoid duties and customs.
Send all returns to:
PROCAM Returns Dept.
RMA # ___________________
34224 Plymouth Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.Conditions
- All returned or exchanged items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned.
- PROCAM is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- PROCAM is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Computers, Software and Hardware once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Special Order merchandise.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
- Memory cards & USB Drives
- Any item which has been removed from its "Blister-Packaging"