The Westcott Illusions uLite 2-Light Green Screen Photo Lighting Kit (120VAC) makes the world of green screen photography easy and accessible no matter what your level of experience. Instead of battling the elements or costly location shooting, let this kit bring the location to you. Everything you need is here: 2 uLite Constant Lights with collapsible softboxes, 6.5' stands, 9.0 x 10' wrinkle-resistant green screen and a PhotoKey 5 Lite Software disc. The software has 9 Effects and Color Correction Filters, 20 Overlay Graphics, video tutorials and an online manual.
- So How Does It Work?
- It's simple. Westcott has created a complete kit including everything you need (minus the camera and computer) to superimpose an image onto any backdrop. Travel to Paris, place a baby on a flower petal or set foot on the moon without having to go anywhere. It's ideal for adding a sense of place for portraits.
- Go Green
- Chroma-key green, that is. The magic behind this whole process is the green screen. Included in this kit is a 9.0 x 10' extra-large green screen backdrop that is constructed from a heavy-duty wrinkle-resistant matte fabric. You simply hang this background onto any wall or background system using the included pole pocket and grommets. Once hung, place your subject at least 3.0' in front of the backdrop and take your video footage. (Make sure you frame only your subject and the green screen.) The 3.0' distance helps to avoid any shadows on your backdrop that would need to be taken out during post-production.
- The Next Step
- The next step is correctly lighting your backdrop and your subject. The uLite was designed to do just that. Although the uLites are designed to be compact in nature, they project an extremely broad area of light coverage. Basically, you can light a larger area with a smaller box. This simple 2-light setup will properly light up both your subject and the 9.0 x 10' included backdrop.
- Simple Set Up
- The uLite is one of the first collapsible softboxes designed to give you the amazing light quality of a traditional style softbox, without the tedious set up. With one simple push, your softbox takes form and locks into place.
- Powerful Tungsten Lamps
- The included two 500W lamps offer plenty of power to make sure both your subject and green screen are properly lit. Lamps are rated for over 60 hours of use.
- PhotoKey 5 Lite Software
- PhotoKey 5 Lite instantly removes green screen from your photos and replaces it with a new background image with only a handful of clicks. Shooting on green screen has never been easier! Improvements to the interface make PhotoKey 5 Lite faster and easier to use than ever before. The Home screen provides instant access to training videos, updates and the latest news. The software instantly and effortlessly removes the green screen from a photo as soon as it has been imported.
- Enhance Your Photos
- Included with PhotoKey 5 Lite is a selection of color filters and special effects for adjusting the appearance of your images.
- Comprehensive Documentation
- In addition to the free video tutorials PhotoKey 5 Lite is provided with a detailed online manual. Quickly search for the feature you want to use and discover everything you need to know.
- Choose Your Background
- You can use any image for your background. Work with your own photos or images from stock libraries to find the perfect complement for your green screen photography. As an added bonus, Westcott has also included 200 digital backdrops and 20 overlay graphics to get you started right away.