The Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit with BV10H Head from Benro features a 100mm ball/base for fast leveling without adjusting the legs. It includes a set of C474T tripod legs and BV10H video head. The C474T is a three-section video tripod with a 100mm bowl compatible with industry standard 100mm video heads. Its single-tube leg design makes the C474T lightweight and well-suited for outdoor shooting. Independently adjustable, each leg can be locked in any of the three available positions, making it easier for you to level the tripod on uneven terrain. An integrated bubble level helps you level the legs without a head mounted.
The BV10H 100mm video head can handle loads up to 22.0 lb. It features a four-step plus counterbalance system to help you counter the weight of various-sized rigs. Individual stepped pan and tilt drag control enables you to dial in drag resistance quickly and consistently. Independent of one another, the four-step pan and tilt locks are located on the left side of the head for easy access. The head has a tilt range of -70 to +90°, and features a 3/8"-16 mount for adding accessories, such as an audio recorder or a monitor arm, to your rig.
The Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit also includes a QR13 Manfrotto 501/504PL-compatible sliding quick release camera plate, a set of spiked feet, and a padded carrying case with shoulder strap.
Benro C474T Carbon Fiber Video Tripod (100mm Bowl)
The carbon fiber C474T Video Tripod from Benro is a three-section video tripod with a 100mm bowl compatible with industry-standard 100mm video heads. The independently adjustable single-tube leg design makes the C474T lightweight and well-suited for shooting on uneven surfaces. An integrated bubble level allow you to set up the legs and level them before mounting your head, while each leg can be set to any of the three locking positions, eliminating the need for a spreader.
The twist locks on the legs require only half a turn to securely lock and unlock, and the rubber feet, which are a good choice for interior work, can be unscrewed and replaced with the included set of spiked feet for added traction when working on soft surfaces such dirt or even gravel. The leg sections can be fully taken apart, which simplifies cleaning after use in rough environments. Also included is a padded carrying case with a shoulder strap.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 6" when spread out and a maximum height of 59.0".
- Each leg is independently adjustable in length and angle. The built-in magnesium leg angle locks obviate the need for a spreader. The individual adjustability of each leg makes this set of legs well-suited for use on uneven ground.
- The rubber feet are useful on slick or delicate surfaces, and they are easily swapped out for the included spiked feet, which will provide improved purchase on soft ground.
- The legs can be removed and separated, which allows for thorough cleaning to remove dirt and grit.
Benro BV10H 100mm Video Head
The Benro BV10H 100mm Video Head supports cameras and accessories up to 22 pounds, and features a sliding balance plate with both a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie-down screws. Incorporating a 100mm half ball fitting for quick leveling without having to adjust the legs, it provides a wide platform to support your camera.
The BV10H fluid head features a 4-step counterbalance system with a zero setting for when you want the head to be completely free. Likewise, the pan and tilt functions feature three steps, plus a zero setting. Pan and tilt drag are independent and each function has its own lock. An integrated 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole enables you to mount accessories directly to the head, relieving the strain of mounting them to your camera. The panhandle mounts via a rosette, and can be attached to either side of the fluid head. An integrated bubble level helps you quickly level the head.
- Sliding balance plate is 501/504PL compatible, and includes 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie-down screws.
- The pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings control are similar in function and use, for an easy learning curve and simpler operation.
- Counterbalance settings: 0, 8.8, 13.2, 17.6, and 22 pounds.
- Independent pan and tilt drag and locks.
- Pan and tilt adjustments and locks are located on the left side of the head making it easy to adjust with a single hand while operating the camera.
- Pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings are stepped and indexed, which allows you to make precise adjustments by feel.
- The 100mm half ball can be used on tripod legs and mounting adapters with standard 100mm half-ball adapters.
- The tilt range allows you to tilt from straight down to almost straight up.
- The included panhandle mounts to the fluid head via a rosette. The head incorporates two rosettes, one on each side, which enables mounting the panhandle on the left or right side of the head. An additional panhandle (not included) can be mounted to the fluid head via the second rosette.