Compatible with the Osmo Gimbal and Camera and the Inspire 1's Zenmuse X3, the DJI Osmo Handle turns the gimbal into a compact, handheld system that lets you capture smooth, stabilized footage from virtually anywhere. An easily accessible control stick, trigger, and buttons let you capture photos and video, as well as control important camera functions all with a single hand. The handle comes with a built-in microphone and is compatible with a wide range of optional accessories such as the Osmo Extension Rod and Tripod.
Note: Battery, charger, Phone Holder, and carrying case sold separately. Zenmuse X5 cameras require a separately-available adapter for use with Osmo.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Providing a grip for easy handheld operation, the handle incorporates a joystick for panning and tilting the gimbal. There is also record start/stop button and a shutter button, putting the essential controls right at your fingertips. A trigger allows you to toggle modes. The camera/gimbal assembly can detach from the handle for storage or use in other applications.
- Optional Phone Holder
- A rosette attachment allows you to connect a separately-available phone holder. This enables you to use your smartphone as a monitor to view a live image - streamed via Wi-Fi - from the camera. It can be rotated to achieve an optimal viewing angle. The mobile device holder disconnects so that you can use Osmo with other mounting accessories, such as the extension rod.
- Audio Recording
- An integrated microphone allows onboard audio recording when paired with the Osmo Gimbal and Camera. With advanced controls like audio gain settings, you can be sure you're not only getting the shot but also capturing the sound. A standard 3.5mm port is also available, so you can plug in your own microphone.
- The handle provides an enclosure for a separately-available removable battery. A green LED indicates ample charge, and turns red alerting you the battery is getting low.
- Intelligent Sleep Mode
- Put down the Osmo, and it automatically enters into sleep mode after a set amount of time. This not only extends the Osmo's battery life, but also increases the lifespan of its advanced electronics.