A pocketable powerhouse, this champagne gold XF 10 Digital Camera from Fujifilm features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, fast lens, high ISO sensitivity, and video recording capabilities that excel when on the go. Though weighing just 9.88 oz, the XF 10 packs an 18.5mm f/2.8 fixed lens into its body. The bright f/2.8 aperture enables exceptional depth of field control and, when paired with ISO sensitivities that can reach 51200 when boosted, mean the XF 10 excels in low-light situations.
The image sensor can also output detailed 4K video at 15 fps for up to 30 minutes of recording. Full HD 1080p recording is also possible, as is 720p slow-motion video. These photos and videos can be viewed on the 3" 1040k-dot LCD touchscreen that fills the back of the camera.
The XF 10 also features 11 Fujifilm Film Simulations and 19 Advanced Filters, including new "Rich & Fine" and "Monochrome [NIR]," as well as a 1:1 Square Mode, which is a first for Fuji's X-series cameras.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- The APS-C-sized 24.4MP sensor of this camera outputs photos that are crisper, cleaner, and contain more detail than camera with smaller sensors. It has an ISO range of 200-12800, which can be boosted to 100-51200. The sensor can also output 4K and Full HD video at a variety of frame rates with a maximum continuous recording time of 30 minutes.
- Fixed Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 Lens
- A bright f/2.8 aperture means you have more control over depth of field in addition to better shooting in low light. When paired with the ISO range of the XF 10, this camera won't struggle with many dark scenes. The 18.5mm focal length — a 35mm equivalent of 28mm — is ideal for everyday snapshots and landscape photography. The XF 10 also has digital teleconverters, which digitally bump the focal length from to 35 or 50mm at the cost of some image quality.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The XF 10's Bluetooth low energy wireless communication feature enables constant connection with a paired smart device and the Fujifilm Camera Remote App. Photos can be instantly and automatically transferred to a smartphone or tablet when connected.
- New Filters
- The XF 10 features two new Advanced Filters: Rich & Fine and Monochrome [NIR]. Rich & Fine brightens and highlights the center of the image while suppressing the brightness of the corners to emphasize single subjects, while the Monochrome [NIR] simulates the effects of a near-infrared camera. Additionally, the XF 10 is the first X-series camera from Fujifilm to feature a 1:1 Square Mode, which makes photos perfect for Instagram or other social media platforms.