Made with accessibility in mind, the black FreeLine BP 350 AW Backpack from Lowepro is a fully-featured backpack designed for pro outdoor photographers. It can hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a detached 70-200mm lens and two extra prime lenses in its main compartment, as well as a laptop up to 15" long in a dedicated back pocket. All your camera gear can be retrieved by opening either of the two zippered panels on the sides of the bag, giving you a solution that can be sturdily carried on your back but allowing for quick and uncomplicated access when it's time to shoot. And for landscape shooters, two adjustable straps at the front allow you to easily bring a tripod, while a single side pouch offers space for a monopod or water bottle.
Not only can it carry plenty of stuff, the FreeLine BP 350 AW has several neat features to help make your life easier. First and foremost, nylon construction with a carbonate coating and YKK zippers make this bag water- and abrasion-resistant, and a rain cover is also included for maximum protection against the elements. A 3-tier set of interior dividers is provided for organizing your equipment, and can be folded flat and removed in case you need to carry a large item. The backpack straps have two quick-release buckles to connect them for use as a trolley sleeve, and located on the front side of the left strap is a small smartphone pocket. Finally, the bag comes with a small gear box which allows you to neatly store accessories such as chargers, extra batteries, or cables; the pouch can go on the bottom of the main compartment or carried separately via its own top handle.
- Backpack with both a top zipper and two side panels for its main compartment, allowing you to access your gear from all three sides
- Holds a pro DSLR or mirrorless camera, a detached 70-200mm lens, up to two primes, plus accessories
- Interior divider set with touch-fastening components for organizing your gear, can be folded flat for easy removal and storage
- Included lateral dividers allow you to further compartmentalize your equipment
- Dedicated back pocket for transporting a 15" laptop or full-size tablet
- Dual adjustable straps on the front side can lug a tripod or monopod
- Slip pocket on the left backpack strap allows you to carry a regular or plus size smartphone for easy access
- Small, independent zippered gear box can be used to neatly carry items such as chargers and extra batteries
- Exterior pocket on the front, stretch pouch on the side, and the interior of the side panels give even more space for memory cards and everyday items
- Two sets of quick-release buckles on back straps allow the bag to attach to a tall handle, for easy travel with a larger suitcase
- Weather-resistant coated nylon material and YKK zippers help protect your equipment from the elements, and a rain cover is included for extreme conditions