Designed for those who need to move and shoot fast, the Lowepro ProTactic TLZ 70 AW Convertible Camera Bag carries and protects your pro DSLR and attached lens with four ways to wear it based on your needs and preferences.
Its top-loading design, wraparound zipper, and smooth interior lining allows you to get your gear in and out quickly. The bottom of the bag can expand, so you can carry a long mounted 24-70mm f/2.8 lens without compromising protection. A separate shallow accessory pocket on the lid gives you an easy place to keep batteries, memory cards, and cables.
Two utility straps offer multiple carry options, including over the shoulder and cross-body style, 3-point holster style, or 4-point chest harness style. The bag can also be worn at the waist using your own belt or webbing. Its exterior is made of durable nylon that offers water resistance, but if you get caught when the weather turns, there is an All-Weather (AW) cover to keep your gear safe from the rain, snow, dust, and sand.
- Interior dimensions: 20.5 x 15.5 x 16"
- Holds a DSLR and a mounted lens
- Bottom expands allowing it to accommodate a long 24-70mm f/2.8 lens and hood with portrait grip
- Soft and smooth soft tricot interior lining allows a fast snag-free draw and insertion without scratching gear
- Separate top organizer pocket for accessories like cables, batteries, and memory cards
- Water-resistant nylon construction
- Top loading for easier access in a hurry
- Zipper wraps around on three sides for fully accessibility
- Sliplock loops for Protac modular accessories
- Removable all-weather cover offers protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand
- Fully compatible with Lowepro ProTac backpacks and belts
- Four ways to wear and carry the bag for versatility and comfort
- Two adjustable utility straps: Shoulder and waist
- Wear cross-shoulder, cross-shoulder with belt holster-style, on the chest using the straps as a harness system, or on a compatible belt
- Integrated belt loop