Set up quickly and be ready to shoot with the 190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod with MHXPRO-3W 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Kit from Manfrotto The M-lock system allows you to rapidly lock or unlock the legs effortlessly. At the same time, the XPRO Pan/Tilt Head maintains your camera stable for creating sharp images.
XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
This XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head from Manfrotto has a load capacity of 17.6 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be quickly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate before securing it to the pan-and-tilt head. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other, have dedicated control handles, and can be locked into place. In addition to integrating the ability to individually lock the movements by twisting each corresponding handle's rubberized grip, the telescoping control handles for both tilt functions can also be retracted while the head is not in use for more convenient storage or transport.
To promote fast and repeatable device positioning, this XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head also includes a dedicated angle scale for rotational movements that is designed for easy visibility, as well as dedicated control knobs set under the telescoping control handles that can each be rotated to apply tension control to either the backwards and forwards, or sideways tilt movements at any time.
- XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 17.6 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other, have dedicated control handles, and can be locked into place
- Telescoping control handles for both tilt functions can be retracted for more convenient storage or transport
- Dedicated angle scale for rotational movements that is designed for easy visibility helps promote fast and repeatable device positioning
- Integrated, RC2 quick release cam lock
- Two bubble levels for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
- 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod
An especially compact yet versatile tripod, the 190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod from Manfrotto has a maximum height of 57.9" with the center column fully extended, yet its four-section legs afford a folded length of just 17.7". Its lightweight carbon fiber construction weighs 3 lb and can support over 15 lb of gear.
Enabling fast setup and take-down, as well as a streamlined profile, the M-Lock System twist locks are used and require just a single 90° rotation movement to swiftly deploy the individual leg sections. The 190go! is also characterized by its center column that can be positioned at a 90° angle, parallel to the ground, for working from a minimum height of just 3.5". The independent leg sections, with four set leg positions, benefit working on uneven grounds and the carbon fiber tubing is both lightweight and rigid for high stability. Additionally, an Easy Link attachment in the top casing extends the versatility of the tripod and allows for attaching an LED light, reflector, or other accessories without the need for an additional stand or rig.