Manfrotto MB PL-BM-30 overview
Store, transport, and protect your mirrorless DSLR, attached 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lens, extra lenses, and related accessories with the black Pro Light Bumblebee M-30 Camera Bag from Manfrotto. In addition to photo equipment, the bag has a padded compartment with a touch-fastening tab for your up to 15" laptop or tablet. The bag opens with a large, noiseless, touch-fastening flap and has padded, movable dividers for arranging gear. A variety of accessory pockets make stowing accessories quick and easy. Under the flap are elastic side straps for securing a mini tripod or other item.
Photographers will appreciate the EasyGrip adjustable strap buckle and AirSupport back and harness system. For carrying, the top of the bag features a wide top handle that doubles as a trolley strap. There's also a comfortable, padded, and adjustable shoulder strap. Included with your Pro Light Bumblebee M-30 Camera Bag is a silver sun and rain cover—the silver side for keeping the bag cooler by reflecting light instead of absorbing it.
- Zipper at the top of the messenger flap for quick access to camera gear.
- Signature AirSupport back and harness system evenly distributes weight across long and wide shoulder pad, allowing for airflow
- XtraSecure strap holds the moving part of handheld gimbal steady. It will also hold a gripped DSLR kit if not carrying a laptop.
- Large EasyGrip buckle adjusts the length of shoulder strap, allowing you to swing the bag easily across chest.
- Multiple external zippered compartments, and stretch side pockets for water bottle and accessories.