Comfortably store, transport and protect one or two pro DSLRs, an attached 400mm f/2.8 lens, up to three extra lenses, and a 17" laptop in the black Pro Light Reloader Switch-55 Backpack/Roller from Manfrotto. This versatile bag has padded touch-fastening interior dividers and exterior zip pockets. Photographers will appreciate the two side hinges on the zippered lid, allowing the lid to remain in an upright position for access to gear stored inside the lid pockets.
Carry the Pro Light Reloader Switch-55 Backpack/Roller with the side and top grip handles, roll it on the two rear transport wheels, or wear with the padded shoulder straps and sternum strap. These wheels are user-serviceable, and for security, there is a TSA-approved, built-in combination zipper lock. For weather protection, the bag has a fold-out rain protector. External connections are provided for attaching a tripod or other gear. The light gray interior fabric makes it easier to locate gear in low light.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for backpack carry
- Padded touch-fastening interior dividers
- Water-repellent, ripstop nylon
- External tripod attachment
- Included, fold-out rain protector
- This bag fits the standard to be used as carry-on luggage. (Due to ever-changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure).
- A specially applied coating to the fabric makes it resistant to moisture
- Dedicated compartment for tablet