The 8.1 x 5.5 x 1.6" Compac 20 Daylight Slim Soft Light Studio LED Panel from NanLite is an ideal choice for the studio or location work where color accuracy, control, and flicker-free output are of major importance. It's also a great size for tabletop image making mounted on the included desktop stand. The Compac's daylight-balanced output is well suited for outdoor work or color-matching HMI fixtures, or other lights' presets while its high CRI of 95 is an indicator of faithful, precise color rendering. Dimming from 100 to 0% is conveniently done on the back-panel LCD display with negligible color shift. The low electrical draw of just 24W means a timely return on your investment. The Compac can be used worldwide thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply.
- Studio Quality Lighting
- Compac-Series Studio LED Panels create diffuse, color accurate, studio lighting with minimal set up and zero complications. Ideal for lighting interviews, headshots, still life photography, vlogging, and more.
- The Light You Need for the Space You Have
- Combining a space-saving design with impressive brightness, Compac series studio LEDs achieve lighting similar to large softboxes but at a fraction of the size and none of the set-up time.
- Full Creative Control
- Achieve studio-quality results without adding filters or diffusion cloth. Control brightness from 0 to 100% and color temperature is set to 5600K for compatibility with other light sources and camera white balance presets.
- Great for Tabletop Photography
- he Compac 20's small size and included desktop stand make it a great choice for tabletop photography and product shots.