NanLite Forza 500 LED Monolight
Adopting a popular, easy-to-use form factor, the Forza 500 LED Monolight from NanLite has a daylight color temperature of 5600K with a high CRI/TLCI of 98/95, indicating accuracy in color rendition. The 12 x 8 x 5.6" fixture weighs just 5.5 lb, making it a welcome addition to your kit, while its 55-degree reflector allows it to output 29,440 lumens.
The Forza 500 is cooled by a quiet fan and is dimmable from 0 to 100%. One of the light's benefits is its AC/DC power options. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional V-mount batteries when mains current is unavailable. Run time is approximately one hour at full power. The Forza 500 ships with a yoke and 5/8" receiver that accepts industry-standard light stands.
- Bright Output
- With the included reflector, the Forza 500 outputs an impressive 6257 lux at 9.8'. With dimming from 100 down to 0%, you can quickly adapt the Forza 500 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Created to eliminate the difficulties of traveling with large light fixtures, the Forza 500 weighs only 5.5 lb and is compact enough to be easily packed into most gear cases.
- Accurate Color
- The brightness of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a lot of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 60 features a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise.
- Quick Change Modifier Mount
- To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 500's modifier mount is fast and simple and uses a Bowen's mount. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically designed NanLite light modifiers.
- Practical Effects
- With pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Forza makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of lightning, a TV screen, a flash, and a flickering light bulb.
- Power Anywhere
- Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 500 can run off either the included AC adapter or two 26W V-Mount style batteries, so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
- Satellite Control and Power Station
- To keep a low center of gravity and the controls easily accessible, the Forza 500's control panel, AC adapter, and battery plate have been combined into one satellite unit easily hung from any light stand. The satellite also serves as the DMX connection point enabling the Forza 500 to be quickly adapted to any DMX-controlled environment.
- Studio and Location Ready
- Supplied with a standard 5/8" receiver mount, the Forza 500 can be mounted directly on any standard light stand, while the 330-degree rotating yoke makes it easy to adjust an angle or hang the light from the ceiling for studio use. Also, thanks to the Forza 500's active, quiet fan, it's suitable for sound-sensitive situations.