This translucent, 33" Profoto Deep Small Umbrella is unique in that it is small and lightweight yet deep and parabolically shaped. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. Shoot through this translucent version to create a diffused light with soft shadows. Attach the optional backpanel to practically convert the umbrella into an easy-assemble softbox.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabric
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration
- Included storage bag