The black iSeries 2918-14B-C Wheeled Waterproof Case from SKB is molded from high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasketed, dust and waterproof, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Featuring a molded-in hinge, a trigger release latch system, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), your gear will be safe and secure inside while traveling to and from shoots, sets, and even foreign locations.
The case has comfortable, snap-down, rubber, overmolded, cushion grip handles on each end and a double-wide snap-down handle on the side. A built-in pull handle and four wide-set in-line skate-style wheels make transport even easier especially if you're already carrying other equipment. Secure your gear even further by taking advantage of the padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cubed foam interior
- Industrial strength injection-molded pull handle
- Easily transport the case with the 4 wide-set in-line skate-style wheels
- TSA accepted key-locking latches (sold separately)
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Dust and waterproof design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down, rubber, overmolded, cushion grip handle
- Polypropylene co-polymer used in injection molding
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)