Think Tank Lens Changer 150 V3.0
Part of the modular belt system, the black Lens Changer 150 V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a nylon pouch designed for holding long telephoto lenses up to 12.6" such as the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 and 300mm f/2.8. It can be used independently for when simply transporting the lens, or attached to an optional Think Tank belt or backpack so you can easily carry it around while shooting.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Thanks to a zipper closure that opens vertically, the case allows you to quickly retrieve or store your gear from the main compartment, with an outer stretch pocket also available for holding a lens cap or other small item. A detachable shoulder strap is included with the product for comfortable transport, while an integrated grab handle allows you to carry the case with your hands when needed.
- Interior dimensions of 5.5 x 12.7 x 5.6" allows it to hold long telephoto lenses such as 150-600mm f/5-6.3 and 300mm f/2.8
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, it attaches to an optional belt or backpack for easy use
- Can be used independently with included shoulder strap for simply transporting or storing the lens
- Vertical zipper design makes a wide opening that allows for quick access to your gear
- Outer stretch pocket allows you store your lens cap while shooting
- Simple grab handle for carrying the pouch by hand
- Nylon and polyester construction with water-repellent coating for use in inclement conditions
- Rain cover included in bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand