Viltrox DC70 II 7'' LCD On-Camera Monitor
The lightweight DC70 II 7" LCD On-Camera Monitor from Viltrox provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7" display suitable for outdoor use. The DC90 II supports up to 1080p video as well as various HD and SD formats via a single full-size HDMI input, an AV input, and an HDMI loop output.
The DC70 II features a 1024 x 600 IPS LCD display that supports live view from your camera, and it provides image tools such as peaking, color temperature, tone, pixel-to-pixel zoom, brightness, and contrast. You can monitor the audio via its built-in speaker or with its 3.5mm headphone port.
At the rear of the monitor, a built-in L-series battery plate enables you to power the monitor with a separately available L-series battery, or you can power it with a separately available AC adapter. A mini-USB port allows you to upgrade the firmware. The monitor also includes a sun hood to help viewing in sunlight, a shoe mount adapter, and two HDMI cables.
- Daylight-viewable, 7" on-camera LCD monitor with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Supports up to 1080p Full HD video via a full-size HDMI input, and it can output Full HD video via its HDMI output to a second source
- Use separately available power adapter or L-series type batteries in the built-in battery plate to power the monitor
- A sun hood, shoe mount adapter, HDMI Type A to Type C cable, and HDMI Type A to micro-HDMI cable are included
What's in the box
- Viltrox DC70 II 7" LCD On-Camera Monitor
- Sun Hood
- Shoe Mount Adapter
- HDMI Type A to Type C
- HDMI Type A to Micro-HDMI
- Storage Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty