PROCAM is a family owned and operated business that has evolved into one of the largest independent photo and video equipment retailers. Careers at PROCAM range from sales, e-commerce, warehouse to administrative and management opportunities which include part time and full time positions. Current openings require experienced (preferably in an imaging-related field), high energy, friendly people with a great work ethic and a goal to succeed!
Join the team
Check out our current openings in Livonia, MI , Aurora, IL and Cincinnati, OH
Locations: Livonia, MI | Aurora, IL | Cincinnati, OH
Status: Full Time, Part Time
PROCAM is seeking energetic, motivated candidates to join our team! Full-time sales positions available.
Retail Sales Associates have an overall responsibility to provide knowledgeable and professional service to all customers and help grow product sales and add-on business in the store. Associates must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet a customer's needs. He or she is held accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service, product demonstrations, and ensuring all store displays, merchandising and pricing are up to date and maintained. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, store merchandising, inventory stocking, maintaining product knowledge, and upholding industry standards.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
• Demonstrated success in a retail sales environment is preferred
• Familiarity with using basic computer and POS register procedures
• Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
• Excellent follow-up and persuasion skills
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent