Godox SL150II Bi-Color LED Video Light
Adopting the familiar, intuitive monolight form factor, this Bi-Color LED Video Light from Godox has variable color from 2800 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating that's your assurance of advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light dims from 0 to 100% too, and while you can make these changes locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance of 164' with the *Optional remote control. The light has 32 channels and 16 groups to provide interference-free shooting. It also has a fan that can be turned off in sound-sensitive situations.
There are nine built-in special effects including Flash 1, Flash 2, Storm 1, Storm 2, TV, Broken Bulb, Fire, and Fireworks. The light comes with a reflector, a frosted diffusion cover, and a remote control (two AA batteries purchased separately). The light has a Bowens front accessory mount for Godox modifiers and also those from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount. The light is ready for woldwide use via its 100 to 240 VAV power supply.
- Variable color temperature allows you to match other fixtures, meet the ambient light, or just follow your creative impulses.
- You can turn off the fan for sound-sensitive situations.
- Nine built-in special effects including Flash 1, Flash 2, Storm 1, Storm 2, TV, Broken Bulb, Fire, and Fireworks.
- There are 32 selectable channels and 16 groups that can be engaged at distances up to 164' via the included wireless remote control.
- The Bowens front accessory mount allows use of not only a large list of Godox light shapers, but also those from the many manufacturers who employ this popular mount.
What's in the box
- Godox Bi-Color LED Video Light
- Frosted Cover
- Lamp Cover
- Standard Reflector
- Power Cord