The VCC-301 Component Video Cable, Triple RCA to Triple RCA (3.3') from Hosa Technology is designed with durability in mind. It ships with nickel-plated plugs and with Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors; the component video cable is enhanced for signal clarity.
It is compatible with all SDTV and HDTV composite video formats up to 1080p. This cable is designed to connect an RGB, YPbPr, or YCbCr source to an AV receiver.
- Compatible with all SDTV and HDTV composite video formats up to 1080p
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC braided and Al-Mylar shields for complete EMI and RFI rejection
- Connector: Triple RCA to same, 75-ohm triplex