Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 Lens
One of the most distinct lens designs, the Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 from Panasonic is a 180° fisheye that produces unique and creative distortion for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Pairing a modest maximum aperture and a sophisticated optical design, a compact and lightweight form factor is possible, and the optical design also features one extra-low dispersion element to maintain high clarity and color accuracy. Individual elements have also been multi-coated, and a built-in lens hood is featured, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate colors. Additionally, a stepping AF motor and an internal focus mechanism afford quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.