Profoto Connect-C Button Free Trigger for Canon
With the Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitterfor Canon cameras, you have a wireless connection with AirTTL lights that controls flash sync, remote control, Auto TTL, and HSS. The transmitter also controls flash sync and remote control in Air lights. There are three settings on the Connect transmitter itself. Auto being the first, takes all the guess work of setting up your flashes. The manual setting is there if you want to set the flashes yourself and be more creative. The final setting, of course, is to turn it off when the transmitter is not in use.
By downloading the Profoto app and with Bluetooth connection, you can control your lights wirelessly as well and upgrade your firmware later through the app. The Connect works on a frequency of 2.4 GHz and up to eight channels with an operating range of a 1000' when using it with normal sync flash and remote control, and 330' with Auto TTL and HSS. The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. Additionally, the transmitter powers off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- AirTTL: A1 AirTTL, B10 250 AirTTL, B1X 500 AirTTL, B2 250 AirTTL, D2 500 AirTTL, D2 1000 AirTTL, Pro-10 2400 AirTTL, and B1 500 AirTTL
- Air without TTL or HSS: D1 Air 250, D1 Air 500, D1 Air 1000, D4 1200 Air, D4 2400 Air, D4 4800 Air, Pro-B4 1000 Air, Pro-8a 1200, and Pro-8a 2400
- Supported Features
- AirTTL Lights: Flash sync, Remote control, Auto (TTL), and HSS
- Air Lights: Flash sync and remote control
- App System Requirements
- Operating Systems: iPhone 7 and later, iOS 11 and later
- Wireless Connection
- Profoto App: Bluetooth
- Power Source
- The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. The transmitter will power off after 60 minutes of inactivity