BOOK - Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 2: Wedding Case Studies and Workflow
In Wedding Storyteller, Volume Two: Wedding Case Studies and Workflow from Rocky Nook, photographer and educator Roberto Valenzuela elaborates in detail on the "Wedding Storyteller Skill Components" system he introduced in Volume One. Sharing his experiences and know-how, he explains how to cover the entire wedding timeline, from the beginning of the day when the bride and groom are getting ready, to the last moments of the reception.
Some of Roberto's comprehensive lessons include: the five key elements of getting-ready rooms, the four types of wedding party group photos, the three main locations for family portraits and how to photograph them, the situational approach to bride and groom portraits, and ten crucial positions photographers use to create the best cinematic story of the ceremony.
Technical issues, equipment preparation, and lens selection are covered, as are other crucial topics such as wedding psychology. Also included is Roberto's section on the importance of informal photos that capture the fun and joy of the wedding. Often overlooked, candid photos have become an integral part of wedding photography.
In volume one Roberto shares and explains his "Wedding Storyteller Components" system. In Volume Two he shows you how to execute that system for stunning results.
Table of Contents
- Pre-Wedding Workflow Practices
- Implementation of the Wedding Storyteller Skill Components
- Working the Getting-Ready Rooms
- Bride and Groom Preparation
- Preparation Details
- Wedding Party Portraits
- The Ceremony: The Action/Reaction Position Plan (TARPP)
- Bride and Groom Portraits: A Situational Approach
- Elevated Family Portraits
- Reception Lighting and Execution
What's in the box
- BOOK - Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 2: Wedding Case Studies and Workflow