Godox LED500W Daylight LED Video Light
Designed to be portable yet versatile, the LED500W Daylight LED Video Light from Godox provides a smooth and soft light that is well-suited for video use. This model is daylight-balanced, offering a color temperature of 5600K that varies ±300K depending on your settings. Dimming settings range from 10% all the way up to full power, and can be adjusted on the on-board LCD via two buttons and a dial or with an *Optional wireless remote that works at distances of up to 65.6'.
The LED500W is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 3.3', drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. Used for support is a yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob, and the design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light outdoors can run it on two optional Sony L-series batteries. The *Optional remote control requires two 3.0V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3'
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100%
- *Optional Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6' away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Built-in filter slot for use with three included filters: a diffusion panel, and blue and yellow colors
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation