Laowa 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine Lens for Canon RF
This Canon RF mount Laowa 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine Lens from Venus Optics is marked in feet and provides a wide 110° angle of view well suited for outdoor and landscape shots and in tight interior locations, and it is optimized for full-frame digital sensors, mirrorless RF-mount cameras, and cinema cameras such as the RED KOMODO. It is lightweight and compact, so it is suitable for both handheld shooting and gimbal use, as well as tripod-mounted shooting. The lens produces an image circle that will cover full-frame-sized sensors or smaller.
The 15mm cine lens features a maximum aperture of T2.1 with 12 elements in 9 groups. Its 5-blade aperture provides a soft, pleasing bokeh, a shallow depth of field with little to no distortion, and a 6" close focus distance. The focus and aperture rings feature industry-standard 0.8 MOD gearing that will accommodate standard cine follow focus motors. The 80mm front diameter features a 77mm thread for adding filters. Focus and aperture markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers. A hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam is included to protect and transport the lens.
- Wide-angle 15mm T2.1 prime designed for mirrorless and Canon RF-mount cinema cameras such as the RED KOMODO with up to full-frame sensor
- Designed with 12 elements in 9 groups, low distortion, and 5-blade iris
- 80mm front diameter with 77mm filter threads
- 6" close focus and standard 0.8 MOD focus ring
- Hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam is included
What's in the box
- Venus Optics Laowa 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine Lens (Canon RF, Feet)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Pelican Case with Custom-Cut Foam
- Limited 3-Year Warranty