Outdoor photographers can look forward to a high degree of comfort and easy access to gear with the charcoal BackLight 26L Backpack from MindShift Gear. This pack has a padded rear compartment with touch-fastening dividers for storing and organizing a standard-size DSLR, four to six lenses, a flash, plus space for an assortment of additional accessories. This compartment is accessed by unzipping the back panel. By sliding the shoulder straps off and using the waist belt to rotate the pack in front of you, the pack will rest in a horizontal, tabletop-like position. This feature enables you to quickly access your gear without having to remove the pack. Underneath the rear compartment lid are two zippered clear-mesh accessory pockets for things such as memory cards and batteries.
The second large compartment on the front of the backpack has padded sleeves for a laptop up to 15" and a full-size tablet up to 10". It also features an organizational panel with slip-in pockets and space for a variety of personal gear such as clothing and snacks. On top of the pack are pockets for a cell phone, wallet, and other items you wish to keep handy. And on both sides of the pack there are slip-in pockets with a cinch strap for storing water bottles up to 32 oz or a set of gloves. Front stuff pockets are useful for trail essentials such as a headlamp, chargers and energy bars. Side compression straps are used to keep the load tight and give you more security when carrying your equipment. Two front daisy-chains and attachment loops are suitable for attaching many types of gear, and with the compression straps are part of the front and side tripod attachment system.
You can carry your Backlight pack with the top handle, or wear it on your back with the adjustable shoulder straps, chest connector and padded waist belt. For comfort, the shoulder straps are curved and the back panel has padded-mesh material and airflow channels. Designed for efficiency, the waist belt has a webbing rail for attaching optional MindShift accessories or other equipment and can be detached when needed via its quick-release buckle. With an exterior made of water-repellent 420D nylon, 350G airmesh, YKK zippers and other materials, this pack is durable and can be safely deployed in most weather conditions.
- Back pocket with padded interior dividers can hold a standard DSLR or mirrorless camera, four to six lenses, a flash, and more.
- Combination of back panel position and waist belt allows tabletop access to gear without having to remove the pack.
- Front compartment features dedicated pockets for a 15" laptop and a large tablet.
- The padded back panel has airflow channels, lumbar support and cushioned mesh padding to help wick-away moisture.
- Interior organizational panel with slip-in pockets for pens and other small accessories.
- Exterior pockets on top and front for small items such as notebooks, a smartphone, passport, wallets, etc.
- Two side pockets with cinch straps for storing water bottles up to 32 oz, gloves, and other items requiring fast access.
- Daisy chain loops with multiple lash points for additional gear.
- Side compression straps with SR buckles for tightening the load as well as securing a variety of items such as walking sticks.
- Tripod/monopod mounting system on front and side of pack.
- Padded waist belt with a webbing rail for attaching a variety of optional MindShift accessories.
- Flap-keeper neck strap allows you to work out of the bag unencumbered.
- Ergonomic zipper pulls for easier use with gloves or during cold weather situations.
- High-quality YKK zippers for durability and dependability.
- Front pockets for a variety of items such as gloves, chargers, and headlamps.
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, and other small items.
- Seam-sealed rain cover which doubles as a ground cloth for protection.
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest/Hive and Switch Case.