NanLite Forza 60 LED Monolight
Adopting a popular, easy-to-use form factor, the Forza 60 LED Monolight from NanLite has a daylight color temperature of 5600K with a high CRI/TLCI of 98/95 indicating advanced accuracy in color rendition. the 7.6 x 4.1 x 3.2" fixture weighs just 1.8 lb making it a welcome addition to your kit, while its 55-degree reflector allows it to output 6732 lumens.
The Forza 60 is cooled by a quiet fan and dimmable from 0 to 100%. One of the light's benefits is its ACDC power options. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240VAC power supply, but it can also run on 14.8V V-mount batteries when mains current is unavailable. Run time is approximately 2.5 hours at full power. The Forza 60 ships with a yoke and 5/8" receiver that accepts industry-standard light stands.
- Bright Output
- With the included reflector, the Forza 60 outputs an impressive 11,950 lux at 3.28'. When equipped with the optional Fresnel the light output climbs to an impressive 23,860 lux. With dimming from 100% down to 0% you can quickly adapt the Forza 60 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
- Small but Mighty
- Designed to be the ideal go-anywhere LED light, the Forza 60 weighs just 1.8 lb and is about the size of a 32 oz water bottle (not including the reflector). You can easily pack the Forza 60 in any gear case or back pack.
- Accurate Color
- The brightness of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a lot of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 60 features a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise.
- Quick Change Modifier Mount
- To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 60's modifier mount fast and simple. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically-designed NanLite Forza 60 light modifiers
- Practical Effects
- With pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Forza makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of lightning, a TV screen, a flash, and a flickering light bulb.
- Power Anywhere
- Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 60 can run off either the included AC adapter or a 14.8W V-Mount style battery via optional D-Tap so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
- Studio and Location Ready
- Supplied with a standard 5/8"" receiver mount, the Forza 60 can be mounted directly on any standard light stand, while the 330-degree rotating yoke makes it easy to adjust an angle or hang the light from the ceiling for studio use. Also, thanks to the Forza 60's active, quiet fan, it's suitable for sound-sensitive situations.