Sirui G-10X Ball Head
The Sirui G-10X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with separate control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The ball locks down extremely tightly thanks to the double-bevel locking system which allows support of cameras up to 39.6 lb and safe 90° tilting for portrait orientation. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security and stability.
Three separate controls (pan, tilt and lock) allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable via degree markers for panoramic photography at the panning base.
The G-10X uses Computer Aided Manufacturing and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a custom anodized surface treatment to ensure a durable, high-quality finish.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Sirui uses Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) to produce a support ball with tolerances within 0.01 mm of a perfect sphere. This uncompromising precision ensures superior performance and smooth operation for any type of 35 mm DLSR or medium format camera system
- Superior Construction Material
- Sirui ball heads are made of aviation quality aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6067-T6 for long life and maximum strength. Quick release plates are made from forged aluminum alloy. The forging technique produces high-density metals with much greater strength than die-cast methods. Optional model specific plates are available
- The panning base is designed with a 360° dial. Having a separate panning base lock knob provides greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting
- Secure Locking
- The patented safety lock design, and Sirui quick release plates, effectively prevent the camera from accidentally sliding off of the ball head. Most Arca-style quick release plates can be used on Sirui ball heads
- Durable Surface
- The custom anodized surface treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and produces a beautiful appearance
- High Load Capacity
- Superior locking force allows support of loads up to 39.6 lb
- Easy Leveling
- Dual bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations