The mist green Think Tank Photo My 2nd Brain Tablet Case is a compact, padded carrying case that has individual dedicated tablet and smartphone pockets. The tablet pocket can fit an iPad or other similarly sized tablet, while the smartphone pocket can fit an iPhone or similarly sized smartphone. The smartphone pocket is also plush lined and equipped with a convenient earbuds pouch. To keep your accessories organized, the case features an expansive accessory compartment with clear zippered pockets and mesh pouches. The case also features a water-resistant exterior with a polyurethane coating and a removable shoulder strap with an adjustable, non-slip pad. The shoulder strap has a dual-cross buckle as well, which allows you to attach bulky headphones, a water bottle, baseball cap, sunglasses case or other personal effects.
- Padded protection for your most valuable electronics
- Separate dedicated pockets for tablet and smartphone
- Convenient smartphone pocket features plush lining and earbud pouch for fast access
- Expansive accessory compartment with clear zippered pockets and mesh pouches
- Easily accessible organizer for pens, business cards, keys or other small personal items
- Additional room for a power supply with AC cable, USB portable drives and cable, camera connection kit, earbuds, stylus, monitor adapters and memory cards
- Removable shoulder strap with adjustable, non-slip pad
- Dual-cross buckle on shoulder strap enables you to attach headphones, water bottle, baseball cap, sunglasses case, etc.