The Canon Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries charges your BP-A30 and BP-A60 battery packs. It features two battery plates, which allows you to simultaneously charge two batteries. The charger has a detachable AC power cord, and can accept worldwide power from 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz.
At average room temperature you can charge a BP-A30 in approximately two hours and fifty minutes, while charging a BP-A60 will take approximately five hours. The charger incorporates fuse protection and features a built-in battery charge indicator.
- Charging System
- Constant-voltage/constant-current charging
- Charging Detection
- Voltage and current detection
- Charging Indicator
- Charging lamp (orange LED):
- When the battery pack is not installed: Off
- When the battery is installed: LED flashes
- 0 to 49%: LED flashes once every two seconds
- 50 to 74%: LED flashes twice every two seconds
- 75 to 99%: LED flashes three times every two seconds
- When charging is completed: LED remains lighted