An especially sleek and lightweight prime, the FUJIFILM XC 35mm f/2 is a 53mm-equivalent lens offering a natural, normal-length field of view with an especially portable design. The lens incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. A stepping motor autofocus system promotes quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh. This simple feature-set fits perfectly with the lens's petite design that makes it an ideal every day, walkaround lens.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications. It also uses an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.