Godox AD600B Witstro TTL All-In-One Outdoor Flash
The AD600B Witstro TTL All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems, including Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, and Panasonic. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 11.1V /8700mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 500 full-power flashes. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter for situations where portability is not a concern. A useful and interesting feature is its dual-head connection option. Two AD600 flash heads can be mounted to a separately purchased H1200 portable flash head to jack up the power to 1200Ws.
The AD600B features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second to control background light intensity, and offers flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,000 second for stopping action. Part of Godox's wireless system, the AD600B has an onboard 2.4 GHz X System that allows wireless triggering at distances up to 262' with the purchase of a Godox transmitter. The flash head has a Bowens-type front accessory mount that not only makes it compatible with Godox accessories, but also with light shapers from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 262' (80m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285' at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories