Joby GorillaPod Magnetic 325 Flexible Mini-Tripod
Supporting photo and video equipment up to 11.5 oz, the GorillaPod Magnetic 325 Flexible Mini-Tripodfrom Joby is a compact and versatile option for stabilizing your gear. Its legs are made up of several joints that enable you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground, while its feet are equipped with neodymium magnets that can adhere securely to several types of metal objects. A weight of only 2.2 oz makes this tripod easy to carry while travelling, allowing you to fit it in a small bag or even keep it in your pocket.
Built into the GorillaPod Magnetic 325 is a small ball head capable of 90° tilting, which allows you to easily switch between landscape and portrait orientations. A standard 1/4"-20 screw is used to attach to any compatible equipment, including point-and-shoot cameras and small lights. Designed for safe and reliable use, the tripod uses stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic in its construction, among other materials.
- Can be used with point-and-shoot cameras, portable lights, microphones, and any other gear weighing up to 11.5 oz
- Flexible legs made up of joints that allow you to bend the tripod for better stability and wrap it around sturdy objects
- Neodymium magnets on each foot allow you to adhere the tripod to magnetic surfaces for even more creative possibilities
- Built-in ball head with 90° tilting for portrait shots, attaches to your equipment via standard 1/4"-20 mount
- Compact and lightweight at 2.2 oz, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket