This Fuji X mount Laowa 9mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine Lens from Venus Optics is marked in feet and provides a wide 113° angle of view. It is well suited for outdoor and landscape shots and in tight interior locations, and it is optimized for digital cinematography. It is lightweight and compact so it is suitable for both handheld shooting and gimbal use, as well as tripod-mounted shooting.
The 9mm cine lens features a maximum aperture of T2.9 with 15 elements in 10 groups. Its 7-blade aperture provides a soft, pleasing bokeh, a shallow depth of field with little to no distortion, and a 4.72" close focus distance. The focus and aperture rings feature industry-standard 0.8 MOD gearing that will accommodate standard cine follow focus motors. Small in size with a 58mm front diameter and a 55mm thread for adding filters. Focus and aperture markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers. A hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam is included to protect and transport the lens.
- Wide-angle 9mm T2.9 prime designed for Fuji X mount cine cameras
- Designed with 15 elements in 10 groups, low distortion, and 7-blade iris
- 58mm front diameter with 55mm filter threads
- 4.72" close focus and standard 0.8 MOD focus ring
- Hard-sided case with custom cut foam is included