This full aluminium plate is ideal for quickly attaching cameras onto the world’s most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. It enables photographers to fix their camera to any Manfrotto head (*) and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-style attachments, rapidly and effortlessly, with no need to disassemble components.
- The 200PL-PRO makes it possible to always change heads smoothly, without worrying about the plate.
- The 200PL-PRO plate is easily attached under the camera by rotating a special flip with one’s fingers, a coin or the Allen key provided. Just rotate the specially designed flap and slot it right onto your camera.
- The two rubber grips help you manoeuvre your camera, keeping it firmly even on the most angled shots, so you no longer need to worry about slips or wobbles
- The 200PL-PRO features a 1/4" screw attachment and a 3/8" adaptor enabling you to pair this plate with a variety of products and camera models. This means you always have the right photo plate in your kit for any job.
- Despite its solid aluminium construction, the 200PL-PRO plate weighs just 38g and supports up to 10kg of gear.
- The plate might not working properly if any extra safety pin is mounted on the head attachment. We suggest to remove it for proper and safe use.
(*) The plate is not compatible with 804RC2, MH804-3W