Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
Created to capture bright, sharp, and star-filled imagery, the Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens is a full-frame ultra-wide-angle prime designed for astrophotography. Its sophisticated feature set also makes it an excellent choice for architecture and landscape photography. Offered here with a Sony E-mount, this lens is part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, providing outstanding optical performance for high-end creative and artistic applications.
- Specifically designed for astrophotography, this 14mm f/1.4 lens provides a vast 114° angle of view on full-frame cameras. The lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it produces a full-frame equivalent focal length of 21mm.
- Optimized for nighttime shooting, the lens includes a tripod socket, manual focus lock switch, lens heater retainer, rear filter holder, and filter slots to assist in astrophotography applications.
- 1 SLD (Special Low Distortion), 3 FLD (Low Dispersion), and 3 aspherical elements combine to achieve outstanding sharpness, while also eliminating sagital coma flare, which distorts the shapes of stars. The optical design and super multicoating also minimize ghosting and flare when shooting starry skies and long exposure night scenes.
- Equipped with an HLA (High-Response Linear Actuator) autofocus motor, the lens provides fast, quiet, and highly-accurate focusing.
- Dedicated aperture switch enabling clicked and de-clicked operation.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals for use in a wide array of temperature variations.
- A durable brass bayonet mount ensures the lens is locked in place.
- Includes built-in lens hood.
What's in the box
- Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens (Sony E)
- Front Lens Cover
- Rear Lens Cap
- TS-141 Tripod Socket
- Limited 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty