The Aputure Accent B7C 8-Light Kit - RGBWW LED Light Bulb was designed for indie- filmmakers, owner-operators, and content creators, the 8-Light Charging Kit allows you to simultaneously store and protect up to eight B7c bulbs so you will have more than just enough lights to fill up your scene. All you’ll need is a single plug to charge and bring them back to life.
The 8-Light Charge Case is also designed for safety and ease-of-use, built with socket covers to protect users from unintended shocks, as well as a push-pull design, eliminating the need for users to screw and unscrew each bulb individually.
- Hard Shell Charging Case
- Stores, Protects, and Charges up to 8 Accent B7c Bulbs at once
- 7W RGBWW LED Smart Bulb
- Standard E26/E27 Light Bulb Socket
- Built-in Lithium-polymer Battery (70+ min. @ Max)
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
- Average CRI 95+, TLCI 96+
- SSI (Tungsten): 85, SSI (D55): 74
- RGB Color Tunability with Hue, Saturation & Intensity
- Covers >90% of the Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- Stepless Dimming from 0-100% with No Color Shift
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Faulty Bulb, Lightning, TV, Party, Pulsing, Cop Car, and Fire.
- Only Bulb with On-board Intensity & CCT Controls
- Sidus Link App Compatible, Firmware Upgradeable
- Wireless Bluetooth Mesh Control
- Two Power Supply Modes: Standard/AC Mode, Battery/DC Mode
- Passively-cooled Aluminum-alloy Heatsink
Accent B7C RGBWW Color Mixing LED Light Bulb
The Accent B7c is an RGBWW color mixing LED light bulb, and is the first product in Aputure’s new Accent line of practical LED fixtures. Using the same color mixing technology as the Nova P300c, the B7c boasts the same 2,000K-10,000K color temperature, and professional level color reproduction, with the ability to achieve an SSI score as high as 85 in tungsten. The B7c utilizes a 7W LED output to create a 50W household tungsten light bulb equivalent.
The Accent B7c is the first color mixing smart bulb to utilize a built-in battery, allowing it to run for over 70 minutes at maximum output, making it suitable for an immense number of use cases. To enhance the on-set workflow efficiency, the B7c is also the first smart bulb to include on-board control buttons, making toggling between CCT presets and adjusting brightness incredibly simple.