Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 Sonnar T* ZA Lens
The Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens is a prime, wide-angle lens that features a fast, bright f/2.8 maximum aperture to support enhanced low-light performance and greater control over focus for shallow depth of field and selective focus imagery. Three double-sided aspherical elements, totaling six aspherical surfaces, work to minimize spherical aberrations and contribute to notable image sharpness. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens size during focusing and aids in faster, more responsive performance. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- This prime wide-angle lens features a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over the plane of focus.
- Three double-sided aspherical elements, for a total of six aspherical surfaces, help to reduce spherical aberrations while also contributing to high image sharpness and clarity.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during focusing for greater consistency and faster performance.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.